7 Ways to Enjoy Detty December on a Budget
It’s the festive season and you want to enjoy it to the fullest. What’s a Detty December without premium enjoyment??
Well, while it is a free splurge pass this jolly season, remember, the longest month of the year is around the corner and it is watching and waiting for you. Bet you don’t want to have a Detty December and a Sapa January.
So, while at it, make sure you spend wisely and carefully. We’ve got some tips to help you;
- Have a budget and stick to it: Before you set yourself for Detty December, have an estimated expense of all the fun you desire to have and make sure to stick to it religiously because you definitely do not want to have a Lavish Detty December and then a teary New Year.
2. Be thoughtful rather than lavish when getting a gift: We know a lot of you wish to gift your loved ones this jolly season. However, it is only reasonable you get a minimal gift that keeps gifting. Remember, it is the thought that counts.
3. Prepare your Christmas recipe: Cooking is actually a fun thing to do especially when you do it with people around you. Rather than going to an expensive restaurant where you will be served a meal not enough to feed a toddler at a ridiculous price, you can always make the search engine your good friend, search for food recipes and prepare your meal at home.
4. Spend time with family: This season is the best to spend time with your family. Organise a little family gathering, play fun games with your family members, eat and drink with them. You could even organize a mini pyjamas party, take memorable pictures and have the best family moment ever.
5. Shop for gifts ahead: Don’t wait until the rush hour to make impulsive purchases. If you haven’t started out your Xmas shopping do so now to take advantage of cheaper deals.
6. Go for only affordable concerts: Of course, it is that season of the year when sales of tickets for different concerts will be going on. You do not have to go to all concerts, just go for a very affordable one and still have premium fun.
7. Gift Yourself a Savings plan: Remember, the longest month of the year is around the corner and trust you do not want to dip into your savings in January. It ruins all the money goals you’ve made so far.
Visit the HerVest app to create a Savings Plan while you earn competitive returns on the go